Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 3 de 3 temas

Categorías > Club de Caballeros > Paternidad >

JohnHarrison

JohnHarrison (hace 36 dias) (0)

Hi all, I live in Richmond Hill with my family. We're about to renovate our house. Because it's pretty old and dull. We're planning to do a complete renovation including window and door replacement, painting, flooring etc. 
We were waiting for this much because we did not have enough budget. Renovating the house will be much costlier than buying a new one. But this is our ancestral house so no one in the family wanna sell this. 
However now we got a problem with the renovation, we'll have to move furniture, appliances, etc from the house for like 1-2 months.
We're planning to shift them to a self-storage. My friend suggested a long term and short term storage service near our house. But I would like to hear your opinions and suggestions before making a final decision.

Hi all, I live in Richmond Hill with my family. We're about to renovate our house. Because it's pretty old and dull. We're planning to do a complete renovation including window and door replacement, painting, flooring etc. 

We were waiting for this much because we did not have enough budget. Renovating the house will be much costlier than buying a new one. But this is our ancestral house so no one in the family wanna sell this. 

However now we got a problem with the renovation, we'll have to move furniture, appliances, etc from the house for like 1-2 months.

We're planning to shift them to a self-storage. My friend suggested a long term and short term storage service near our house. But I would like to hear your opinions and suggestions before making a final decision.

tonyja

tonyja (hace 18 dias) (0)

mybkexperience

tonyja

tonyja (hace 15 dias) (0)