Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Club de Caballeros > Desarollo personal >

SherW

SherW (hace 717 dias) (0)

Hi there,
Completely befuddled and stressed. My neighbor house got looted the previous evening. A LED TV and cell phones were burglarized. Luckily, they didn't do any damage to the people. However, after that incident, I turned out to be more stressed and strained. In some days my husband will come late after his work and I'm in solitude at home. So I am thinking how to keep my home secured. I read around few hints to keep home safe like 
Introducing extra bolts and effect safe glass that it will be hard to break 
Introducing flame broils on the windows 
Introducing floodlights over the windows to stay away from the robbers. 
I feel that I have to keep a more grounded security other than this. I simply went over a free home security system and I think to put a try. I haven't discussed it with my husband. Hope that he will approve. Before that, I would like to know, whether it is good to get the trial version? Anyone here has tried that?

Hi there,

Completely befuddled and stressed. My neighbor house got looted the previous evening. A LED TV and cell phones were burglarized. Luckily, they didn't do any damage to the people. However, after that incident, I turned out to be more stressed and strained. In some days my husband will come late after his work and I'm in solitude at home. So I am thinking how to keep my home secured. I read around few hints to keep home safe like 

Introducing extra bolts and effect safe glass that it will be hard to break 

Introducing flame broils on the windows 

Introducing floodlights over the windows to stay away from the robbers. 

I feel that I have to keep a more grounded security other than this. I simply went over a free home security system and I think to put a try. I haven't discussed it with my husband. Hope that he will approve. Before that, I would like to know, whether it is good to get the trial version? Anyone here has tried that?