Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Política y Responsibilidad Social > El medio ambiente >

MaryChase

MaryChase (hace 185 dias) (0)

For me, spring season seems to be the best season. Cleaning the wastes in the yard is quite difficult for me. I would like to share my experience which will be useful for women in the spring season. Dumpsters rental will help us in spring. We usually shape our gardens in summer and lots of debris comes after that. If it storms, then we had to spend a whole day to clean my yard. There will be fallen trees and branches in our surroundings. I can give you a solution. Last spring I got a dumpster rental and collected the wastes in it. Later, I dispose of it with the household wastes that were taken by the junk removal services. Buying a dumpster is so expensive. And we may not have many uses during other seasons. So for next time, I am planning to keep the bins in the garden shed and once it got filled I call call the junk removal servicers. But I know it is not a long-term solution. Do anyone have any better solution than this?