Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Viajes y Esparcimiento > Hobbies >

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan (hace 138 dias) (0)

I visited my cousin in Vancouver this new year with my brother. I rented a standard suite room in Vancouver for[http://suitesatubc.com/accommodations/standard-suites/], I had this idea to have a tour of the campus where he plans to attend his English graduation and later do a Masters in Media from UBC, itself. 
As we all are interested in fishing, he suggested we drop at Vancouver Sports Fishing Center. He gave a tour of the place too and we did have some really good fun this past Sunday. 
Thank you Lord for this awesome experience this New Year. 

I visited my cousin in Vancouver this new year with my brother. I rented a standard suite room in Vancouver for, I had this idea to have a tour of the campus where he plans to attend his English graduation and later do a Masters in Media from UBC, itself. 

As we all are interested in fishing, he suggested we drop at Vancouver Sports Fishing Center. He gave a tour of the place too and we did have some really good fun this past Sunday. 

Thank you Lord for this awesome experience this New Year.