Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 5 de 5 temas

Categorías > Avivamiento y Milagros > Eventos de avivamiento >

2 Keys

2 Keys (hace 3788 dias) (0)

As far as the teaching of Jesus Christ, in general, and the all-sided promise of the coming of the Holy Spirit to broaden the scope and effectiveness of the Gospel (synonymous with Jesus Christ's identity) for posterity, in particular, is concerned, the unique and singular timing is none other than the "DEATH OF JESUS ON THE CROSS" according to the Scriptures of Moses and the writings of the prophets (Ex. 3: 1-15; Jer. 31: 31-34; John 3: 14-21; 7: 37-39; 14: 15-21; 16: 5-15; Matt. 26: 26-29 ff). As can be checked out, this is the immediate context for the coming of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2). Any other ministry of the Holy Spirit outside the given terms of reference is highly spurious and dubious!

annashetty

annashetty (hace 362 dias) (0)

Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs

Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs

kroger

kroger (hace 356 dias) (0)

I found all the information mentioned really interesting and justifying the topic of the post. krogerfeedback

MayraKufman

MayraKufman (hace 285 dias) (0)

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative!

(hace 149 dias) (0)

Are you worried for your Home appliance because they want repair but due to less you can’t focused on them. Then from now put the smile on your face because we are Geek Squad Customer Care and we are always ready for your help. For more information visit our site and get instant result from us