Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 5 de 5 temas

Categorías > Familia > Matrimonio >

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan (hace 503 dias) (0)

Hi all,
My best friend's getting married by the end of next month. 
Yes, I am his Bestman. So, I am here get some ideas on the bachelor party. All our friends will be there for his bachelor party, as he is very popular everywhere- school, college, office. So yeah, there is going to be a lot of people. 
I am looking for something decent, but with lots of fun. Something that is not very usual, just us boys. Getting drunk and blacking out is so old.  I was thinking of something interesting. 
He is busy arranging and finalizing the event venue, DJ, the menu, photographers and videographers with his fiancee. So it won't be a problem to arrange a surprise party. 
So, if you have any ideas on this. Please let me know. I want him to have a bachelor party that he will never ever forget in his life.
Thanks in advance!

MichaelSullivan

MichaelSullivan (hace 503 dias) (0)

Hi all,
Yes, I am his Bestman. So, I am here get some ideas on the bachelor party. All our friends will be there for his bachelor party, as he is very popular everywhere- school, college, office. So yeah, there is going to be a lot of people. 
I am looking for something decent, but with lots of fun. Something that is not very usual, just us boys. Getting drunk and blacking out is so old.  I was thinking of something interesting. 
He is busy arranging and finalizing the event venue, DJ, the menu, photographers and videographers with his fiancee. So it won't be a problem to arrange a surprise party. 
So, if you have any ideas on this. Please let me know. I want him to have a bachelor party that he will never ever forget in his life.
Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

He is busy arranging and finalizing the event venue, and the wedding dress with his fiancee. So it won't be a problem to arrange a surprise party. 

Thanks in advance!

bredd

bredd (hace 188 dias) (0)

This happens once in a life to everyone so It is a great event & opportunity to invite all your friends and relatives together, and after a delicious dinner, if you offer some gifts to them that will be a great idea to make all them surprised. Recently I got some unique & [url=https://www.bestpricefavors.com/product-category/wedding-favors-decorations -supplies/cheap-wedding-favors-ideas/]cheap wedding favor ideas[/url] where you get reasonable gift hampers you won't believe it was a very happy & memorable day of my life.

bredd

This happens once in a life to everyone so It is a great event & opportunity to invite all your friends and relatives together, and after a delicious dinner, if you offer some gifts to them that will be a great idea to make all them surprised. Recently I got some unique & cheap wedding favor ideas where you get reasonable gift hampers you won't believe it was a very happy & memorable day of my life.

bredd

This happens once in a life to everyone so It is a great event & opportunity to invite all your friends and relatives together, and after a delicious dinner, if you offer some gifts to them that will be a great idea to make all them surprised. Recently I got some unique & cheap wedding favor ideas where you get reasonable gift hampers you won't believe it was a very happy & memorable day of my life.