Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Familia > Cuidado de niños >

AdmirerOfLife

AdmirerOfLife (hace 177 dias) (0)

Hi, we are planning a spring break trip to Kingston.
Our kids never had any fishing experience,so we have reserved a family vacation package with boating to the fishing spots of Loughborough Lake.
I've already had an experience in fishing in the same lake a few years back, it was not that interesting(the lake only had bass fish species).
I loved the package because it has included the visit to hiking trails. I'm concerned about the types of fishes, but I'm 100% sure my kids will love the experience.
So guys, if anyone on this board had a recent fishing experience in the Loughborough lake, please let me how interesting was the trip!
Many thanks.

Hi, we are planning a spring break trip to Kingston.

Our kids never had any fishing experience,so we have reserved a family vacation package with boating to the fishing spots of Loughborough Lake.

I've already had an experience in fishing in the same lake a few years back, it was not that interesting(the lake only had bass fish species).

I loved the package because it has included the visit to hiking trails. I'm concerned about the types of fishes, but I'm 100% sure my kids will love the experience.

So guys, if anyone on this board had a recent fishing experience in the Loughborough lake, please let me how interesting was the trip!

Many thanks.