Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 2 de 2 temas

Categorías > Familia > Ancianos >

Candaceiey

Candaceiey (hace 149 dias) (0)

How can we make sure that our grandparents are safe at home? I am Liara from Mississauga. I am living with my grandparents. They both are above 70. Each day when I leave my home to office, I use to think about them. They are old people. If they face any difficulties, what can I do about that? I came to hear about home security system in Mississauga. It is my duty to protect them. They both live for me, but because of my job, I don't get enough time to take care of them. When I read reports on attacks against old people, I think about them.
I don't know whether the home security system will help me or not. If not, can anyone recommend a proper step for their security? I am planning to appoint a maid to take care of them. But they are not interested. I am a computer programmer and I need to work at night, and I feel worried about them. What can I do? I want to do something for their security.

(hace 13 dias) (0)

The urgency is secured with the aid of the experts of the finances. It has been mild for the use of the edusson essay writing for all carried and occupied items for the humans in life.