Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Educación y Carrera > Pasantias >

julianwang

julianwang (hace 142 dias) (0)

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 
The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?

Hi I just bought the google Chromecast I a very excited of using it with my google home. The problem is when i ask for a show to google home it opens netflix and uses another account. I am in a family netflix account and there are many users there. 

The one I have in my phone works perfectly when I use cast on tv. But when I ask google home to put it on the tv it uses another account. How can I put the user I want to open on google chromecast so it can work with google home ?