Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 2 de 2 temas

Categorías > Asistencia espiritual y Consejo > Finanzas >

Armando01

Armando01 (hace 352 dias) (0)

Hi all,

It was my dream to own a home and I have a saving for that. But, it won't be enough to buy my dream home. So, I want to take a mortgage for getting enough money. I am a self-employed person and I have a fair annual income. This is my first mortgage and I don't know the formalities for getting a mortgage. What are the documents needed for a self-employed to get a mortgage?

My friend suggested me, an open-end mortgage will be beneficial for me in future. Does anyone know more about an open-end mortgage? And what can I do for getting a mortgage at a lower rate? If you have any experience, please share it with me as it would be helpful to choose the best option. Recently, I went through
broker offering new home mortgage in Edmonton. I am planning to approach them soon. So, please help me to get the details soon. Thank you.

bredd

bredd (hace 157 dias) (0)

Hi, Thanks for this info! I'm new here and just joined to share my expert product. Do you know the best steam broom for your home? The steam mop can be a good ally during spring cleaning here please visit https://miglioriaspirapolveri.com/scopa-vapore/ For the best steam mop for your home. The Vileda Steam steam mop model is a good one compromise for those looking for a cheap product but able to guarantee good performance.