Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Salud > Vivir saludable >

SherW

SherW (hace 782 dias) (0)

Window cleaning is a very difficult task since it is made up of compound curves. Also, most of the hard water impressions on the window are only visible in the direct sunlight. I think it requires very strong chemical cleaner or [URL="https://www.google.ca/search?q=microfiber+cleaning+cloth&rlz=1C1CHBD_e nIN725IN725&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiD6ILIyOrVAhVJ0 GMKHcN3AuwQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=694"]microfibre cleaning cloth[/URL] to clean the window perfectly. I have used ammonia once for cleaning the window but it left streaks on the glass. After that, I used to wipe the glass with a window cleaner and wipe it again with a micro-fiber cloth. Also, I used to clean the window with back and forth and then up and motion. I don't prefer circular motion. The [URL="http://www.rbcclean.com/services/window-cleaning/"]window cleaning service providers[/URL] clean in such a way. They also recommend not to clean the glass in the direct sunlight. It might leave spotty residue in the glass. 
Window cleaning is a very difficult task since it is made up of compound curves. Also, most of the hard water impressions on the window are only visible in the direct sunlight. I think it requires very strong chemical cleaner or microfibre cleaning cloth to clean the window perfectly. I have used ammonia once for cleaning the window but it left streaks on the glass. After that, I used to wipe the glass with a window cleaner and wipe it again with a micro-fiber cloth. Also, I used to clean the window with back and forth and then up and motion. I don't prefer circular motion. The window cleaning service providers clean in such a way. They also recommend not to clean the glass in the direct sunlight. It might leave spotty residue in the glass.