Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 3 de 3 temas

Categorías > Salud > Asistencia médica >

loveofmylife

loveofmylife (hace 119 dias) (0)

Hey. My friend is suffering from a severe headache. It has been a year since she started to take medicine to cure that. Unfortunately, she hasn't yet relieved from that.
Last day, when I was surfing on the web, I read about chiropractic treatment. I understood, chiropractic treatments are alternative to medicines to cure headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain etc. I googled about the nearby clinics for the same. I found a physiotherapy treatment clinic providing such headache therapies. I found their site reviews are impressive and look genuine. But I'd like to know experts suggestion regarding this. My question is-Is it worth going for a chiropractic therapy to cure a headache??

Hey. My friend is suffering from a severe headache. It has been a year since she started to take medicine to cure that. Unfortunately, she hasn't yet relieved from that.

Last day, when I was surfing on the web, I read about chiropractic treatment. I understood chiropractic treatments are alternative to medicines to cure headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain etc. I googled about the nearby clinics for the same. I found a physiotherapy treatment clinic providing such headache therapies. I found their site reviews are impressive and look genuine. But I'd like to know experts suggestion regarding this. My question is-Is it worth going for a chiropractic therapy to cure a headache??

verolla

verolla (hace 29 dias) (0)

Many health problems can be solved without going to the clinic and medical intervention. For many years I have experienced stress until you've tried the bruce banner strain. This miraculous remedy helped me to regain mental strength for effective work and gave me complete peace of mind. I never thought an ordinary weed could work such miracles.

verolla

verolla (hace 24 dias) (0)