Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 1 de 1 temas

Categorías > Música y medios > Televisión >

ClintBarton

ClintBarton (hace 89 dias) (0)

Hello,

Hello all, 
I wanted to use my mi box to let the kids play put-put on the television. To accomplish that, I connected a wireless mouse to it. As scummvm was not natively in the play store, I sideloaded it. 
It works, but I have 2 cursors. In the scummvm main window, I have a mouse pointer and a cross, which are some space apart. Only when I click, they come together. Also to click a button, you have to click above it, and drag onto it. 
When I'm able to start a game, the mouse pointer is always there, together with the in-game cursor. 
Can this be fixed?

I wanted to use my mi box to let the kids play put-put on the television. To accomplish that, I connected a wireless mouse to it. As scummvm was not natively in the play store, I sideloaded it.It works, but I have 2 cursors. In the scummvm main window, I have a mouse pointer and a cross, which are some space apart. Only when I click, they come together. Also to click a button, you have to click above it, and drag onto it. When I'm able to start a game, the mouse pointer is always there, together with the in-game cursor. Can this be fixed?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=14525&sid=a070191b 0e32b5161b9b53855f13765a

Animated explainer video production service

Thanks