Busqueda en Videos, Miembros, Eventos, Archivos de Audio, Fotos y Blogs Buscar

Mis Oraciones

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |más

Apoyar en Oración

Miembros del Staff

Anuncios

Página de 1
1 - 8 de 8 temas

Categorías > Eventos > Seminarios >

Shirley M

Shirley M (hace 3037 dias) (0)

Hi,

Last week I had the privilege of attending a leadership seminar put on by the company www.klemmer.com.  It is a worldwide organization with this seminar being the 3rd in a series of five.  Although it is not promoted as being a Christian seminar, I guess so that all people are included, the founder and the presenters are Christian and openly say so, and at times related to quotes from the bible.  This one in the series was a 4 day event and focused on finding out what within you is preventing you from receiving abundance in your life, also with a strong emphasis on commitment.  I would highly recommend it.

(hace 330 dias) (0)

Hey! Thanks for recommending us with the seminar that you have attended. I also like attending such seminars which helps in learning new things. I'm a writer by profession. I like writing about many topics and also write academic essays and assignments for students. Check out this great resource to know more.

(hace 330 dias) (0)

(hace 256 dias) (0)

Scholarship component is that the Assignment Help Online corporation had professionally intended and industrialized well applied learning system.

almahernandez

almahernandez (hace 121 dias) (0)

It's a tragic world and the story is revolved around the sentiment Essay Camp yet it likewise had components of the outsiders endeavoring to absorb into a world that generally rejects and detests them. I envision there will be activity and otherworldly components.

canewiliamsan

canewiliamsan (hace 110 dias) (0)

Pay Someone To Take My Auditing Assignment  

This is amazing thanks for sharing. Keep it up.

Pay Someone To Take My Auditing Assignment

canewiliamsan

This is a great stuff for sharing.thanks for sharing.Keep it up.  Online Python Homework Help

canewiliamsan

This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for online dissertation help.

This is great information for students,this article is very helpful i like this blog thanks.  Sociology Project Help